In most cases the organic glass has a thin plastic cover to protect the glass when it is being transported from factories to customers. This cover is to be carefully removed. Please do not use knives for that purpose.
For base game and Rails to the North expansion
For this insert structure it is important to have large player boards. Without them insert's elements will move around loosely
- 4 trays for player discs, cattlemen tokens, engines tokens, certificate markers, trading posts
- tray for worker tiles, hazard tiles, teepee tiles
-tray for coins and exchange tokens
- additional tray for worker tiles and teepee tiles
- tray with acrylic top for station master tiles
- cardholder with acrylic dividers for cattle cards, objective cards.
Compatible with cards in sleeves till 58x96 mm. Allowable deck thickness: objective cards - 17 mm, cattle cards - 8.5 mm, market cattle cards - 5 mm.
- holder for neutral building tiles, player count tiles and acrylic overlays for them
- holder for private building tiles
- 4 player boards made of acrylic glass
- 4 acrylic mini player boards for auxiliary add-ons
"Insert without big player boards" option means that you will not receive big player boards.
Mini player boards will be included.